Sunday, October 2, 2022

The week of October 3

 Monday, October 3

Fr. Jamie out of town


Wednesday, October 5

6:00 p.m. – Holy Eucharist

Fr. Jamie, celebrant/preacher

Deacon John, assisting

 

Friday, October 7

Fr. Jamie’s Day Off

 

Sunday, October 9

11:00 a.m. – Holy Eucharist

Fr. Jamie, celebrant/preacher

Deacon John, assisting

James Mackay, organist

 

Upcoming Events:

October 9, Blessing of Pets at 1:00 p.m.

October 21-22, 52nd Annual Convention at the Ramada in Fargo

October 23, Lector Training at 1:00 p.m.

 

Words of Wisdom:

I used to pray that God would feed the hungry, or do this or that, but now I pray that he will guide me to do whatever I’m supposed to do, what I can do. I used to pray for answers, but now I’m praying for strength. I used to believe that prayer changes things, but now I know that prayer changes us, and WE change things. ~Mother Teresa


No comments: